Friday 10 July 2015

The End


So this is my 53rd and final blog... well, at least for the time being!

I’ve had great fun writing over the past 10 months and have genuinely appreciated every single one of the thousands of views. Thank you all, whoever you may be, for reading in part or full, the ramblings I've spouted!

Why to end it? Well, why not?
HOW to end it is the trickiest question…

So I've been banging on about this for ages now.
It’s my own little mantra that I TRY to live by - though not always successfully I might add, as life isn’t always so easy as to consistently carry on with perfectionist and utopian standards. Nonetheless I constantly strive to retain hope in the words.

I blogged a bit about this at Christmas, as I like linking the theory to a child’s wonderment of that event, but I thought it would be nice to leave you with it today:

Belief
Throughout your life, you will often need the capacity to believe in yourself, and in your friends and your family, even when it’s incredibly hard to do so.

Love
Love is the greatest power you will ever know.
Love will light your life from the inside out, even during its darkest hours when you are sad. Love will never burn out as somebody somewhere will always love YOU.

Spirit
Spirit is genuinely real and enduring. The spirit of good and kind people or acts should never be underestimated


So have Belief, Love and Spirit in abundance, and thanks again for dropping by XxX

And that’s that.

No comments:

Post a Comment